Clients are never charged for anything unless we win their case!
Brooklyn Medical Malpractice Overview
At the law firm of Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff LLP, our attorneys provide experienced representation for victims of medical malpractice in Brooklyn and across the surrounding areas of New York City.
Since 1929, our lawyers have recovered significant verdicts and settlements for our clients. We are equipped to handle a wide range of medical negligence & wrongful death cases, including:
Surgical errors: Errors in surgery can cause life-altering repercussions. Our law firm is equipped to handle every type of surgical error, including:
- Organ puncture or perforation, including bowel perforation
- Spinal cord injuries in surgery
- Failed cataract surgery
- Gastric bypass malpractice
- Ruptured or severed nerves
- Contra-indicated or unnecessary surgeries
Failure to diagnose: When doctors fail to diagnose cancer, heart attacks or other life-threatening illnesses, people lose the valuable time they need to fight the disease. We represent clients who have suffered additional injury or death due to this failure.
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer, including breast cancer misdiagnosis
- Failure to diagnose ovarian cancer
- Medical or doctor misdiagnosis
- Failure to diagnose and prevent a heart attack
- Failure to properly read X-rays or mammograms
- Negligent treatment of diabetes
- Pediatric misdiagnosis
Birth injuries: Birth injuries can prevent a child from ever reaching his or her potential. Our law firm will help you and your child get the financial compensation necessary to live as complete a life as possible. We serve children and injured mothers in cases involving:
- Cerebral palsy
- Erb’s palsy
- Brain injuries from birth. Many of these injuries are caused by oxygen deficiency during labor and delivery
- Excessive newborn jaundice
- Obstetric negligence
- Labor and delivery negligence
- Cesarean section injuries
- Improper use of forceps
- Failure to recognize fetal distress
- Failure to recognize pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Uterine rupture
- Failure to recognize and treat infant seizures
- Improper or inadequate resuscitation at birth
- Failure to manage toxemia and preeclampsia
- Meconium aspiration
- Low amniotic fluid
- Undetected sonographic abnormalities
Medication errors: Pharmacists, physicians and others involved in dispensing and providing medication must take great care in their duties. When these parties fail, the results can be catastrophic.
- Prescription drug malpractice
- Failure to properly administer medication
Anesthesia errors: Whenever a patient “goes under” in surgery, it is vital that anesthesiologists and other professionals closely monitor the patient. Failure to do so can result in significant harm. Our lawyers hold these negligent medical professionals accountable for their failures.
- Spinal anesthesia errors and nerve damage
- Allergic reactions to local anesthetic
- Failure to monitor vital signs
- Cardiac arrest
- Anaphylactic shock
- Insufficient anesthesia
Hospital negligence: Hospitals owe a duty to every patient who presents for their care. When hospitals do not live up to that responsibility, patients are the ones to suffer. All too often, patients suffer infections or other serious injury due to hospital neglect. Our law firm takes on these facilities for their negligence.
- Equipment failure
- Mismanagement of cellulitis
- Emergency room errors
- Recovery room errors
- Failure to monitor and supervise
- Improper placement of bedrails
- IV fluid leaks
Call 866-516-5887 or e-mail our Brooklyn medical malpractice attorneys to schedule your free initial case evaluation. We do not charge attorneys’ fees in medical neglect cases unless we are successful in your case.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.